I love this place, and more importantly, @willow_the_brat LOVES this place. There is so much love & enrichment from the staff & owners here. They all love the kitties that they have stay with them. I get texts, photos and updates each and every time Willow stays here. I couldn’t ask for a better experience when I have to leave town and board my cat. The birds even seem happy and the cats are mesmerized by them. So grateful to have Cats Luv Us as my go-to place.
- Thanks Christy, we love having Willow stay with us. She sure is a character! Plus she helps greet the other customers when they come in. I also love the video of her drinking out of your toilet at home. That was hilarious!
- Thanks Gracie for your kind words. And yes, Tortoiseshell kitties definitely are strong-willed lol I also had one when I was a child. Her name was Pepper and she was the best. We hope to see you soon in the New Year!
- Hi Susan, we appreciate your nice review! We all know how scary it can be to leave your furbaby with someone new. We just hope that we can give you peace of mind while you’re away from them. We all own cats here at Cats Luv Us and know exactly how you feel. Best wishes to you and your family in 2020!
- Thanks David! It’s nice to have reoccurring customers that put their trust and are comfort in us for the care of their furbabies and want to keep bringing their back. That is one of the best compliments we could receive.
- Thanks Suzanne. We love having Simba with us. He is such a doll! We also love watching him grow into a big fluffy guy. I remember when you first brought him in, he was such a tiny little thing. I wish they could stay that size forever.
- Hi Lara! I’m glad we could accommodate you. We love it when kittens come in, they’re so much fun! I miss when my cats were kittens. Now they’re lazy house kitties and the only time they run is when they hear the can opener 🙂
My go-to place when my cat needs boarding. We’ve placed our cat here multiple times when traveling, or when having home renovations done. The cages are nice size (even the singles), they view out on the large room with all the other cats and attendants, plus they have birds around to keep the cats attention. If your cat is there more than a few days they get a night in the ‘big’ cage to stretch out and relax.
When I pick my cat up after a stay of a week or more, she doesn’t feel stressed. If there are any issues or problems, I get an email or phone call. The staff is friendly and attentive. Plus they make sure to capture any specifics on feeding schedules, medications, etc. and pin it to the cage.
I feel very comfortable leaving my kitty here when we travel.
- Hi Dean! Thank you for leaving such a nice review about us. We love it when you drop Missy off. She is such a sweetie. She definitely loves going into the playpen and hanging out on the top shelf. Thanks again and we hope you had a nice Christmas/Holiday and that the New Year brings you peace and happiness!
- Hi Elvira! I’m glad you had a good experience with us! I’m also glad Erin and Kayla made you feel comfortable leaving your sweet furbaby in our care. Thanks for the nice review, and God Bless you as well!
- Hi Olivia! We loved having Callie with us! Like I mentioned in a previous response we love having kittens come in! Their energy brings smiles to everyone who sees them! Working with cats definitely makes the work days fun.
- Karen you are absolutely correct that we LOVE cats! And thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you found us and that you were comfortable boarding her while you were away! We hope to see you soon.
Boarded our 2 cats for the first time ever since our house was being tented for termites. The staff was so wonderful and caring. Even discovered & treated our cats flea problem that we were unaware of! They even text us a picture of our cats so we could see that they were doing great. Highly recommend!
- Thanks Brooke, we appreciate the kind words. We are also happy that you had a good experience with us. Sorry that they had fleas, we noticed that this year was pretty bad for them. The hot weather here makes it ideal for fleas and unfortunately makes it a part of pet life in California. Hopefully they didn’t come back, and that your furbabies are doing well!
Cats Luv US Boarding Hotel is one of the best establishments I’ve come across! Their customer service from the moment you walk in to the moment you leave is incredible. They make you feel completely comfortable that your pet is in the best care while you are away. They also have an amazing bird viewing cage so the cats can enjoy. Thank you for such excellent service, Cats Luv US!
- Thanks Brittany, it’s always nice to hear that we made you happy. And yes the kitties really do like looking at the birds. It’s really funny to watch them and see their jaws quiver and chirp at them lol
- We are so glad that you brought Maxwell into us. We are also glad that you had a good experience with us. I have two cats that need medication and I know how concerning it can be leaving them somewhere and hoping they will be okay, especially with health issues. Thanks for the wonderful review.
- Hi Elle! I agree with you, cats are happier at home. However, I am pleased that you had a good experience with us and hope you’ll use our services in the future. Sometimes it’s better to board your cat where there are no dogs around for them to hear barking. But thanks for the 5 star review, it’s greatly appreciated.
The Jenks Family & Lucy
- Thanks Jim, glad we make you, Lori, and Lucy happy. And glad that you are comfortable with us to keep bringing her back. It’s a comfort to find someone you trust to watch your cat and thank you for feeling that way about us.
- Thanks Dominique for trusting us with your Princess Ivy! She is a very sweet girl, and it was fun to watch her by the birds. I understand how nerve racking it can be to leave your furbaby and go on vacation. I have three at home and I always feel better to have the girls text me pictures of them while we are away.